Do you know the feeling where you are constantly finding these wonderful ideas to do and you slowly realize that there are just not enough hours in a day, or days in a week. So just for fun the things I currently have on my list:
- finish the plant tables for Isabel
- finish the openscad design for the quarter cylindrical drawers
- build an ESP 32 radio(maybe connect that to the amplifier that I still have from another project, see next point)
- build a boombox (I still need to find a good midrange speaker)
- link the leds to the 3D printer, The buck converters keep blowing up when the printer switches on. I think the printer pulls much amps during startup
- See if I can fix the food processor, allthough I really start to hate that thing. Maybe time for a new/better one?
- setup grafana for all the raspberry pi’s. But it is sooo repetetive.
- Actually chose between chronograf and grafana. They both have good things
- play with zigbee2mqtt with both the Deconz raspbee and the CC2531 USB sniffer. The Deconz raspbee works quite fine, but running a complete container with two web applications? Sounds a a bit overdone.